If you're having a hard time finding the Damon Suede details you're looking for, or would like to have an overview of this tiny corner of the gay romance world, this is a snapshot of the website's contents.
DamonSuede.com Internal Links
Page of Damon Suede | gay romance author
Damon Suede is an author of homoerotic romance & gay paranormal fiction. Writer’s biography, book synopses, free samples, gay romance reviews , writing advice, articles, links, wallpaper, and more. In this place between soft and rough, readers will find sweet friction, passionate men, seductive stories, & the happiest endings.
Welcome & News
A big howdy up front for visitors to the Damon Suede site. What's going on and what's coming next.
A look at Damon Suede's sordid beginnings and wacky shenanigans in a brief author's bio.
- Online Press Kit
Information and images related to Damon and his books for journalists, bloggers, and the LGBT romance community at large.
Upcoming public appearances Mr. Suede will make in the year ahead with information about his presentations and the parties he'll be hosting in a town near you. Also contains information on workshop topics he's presented n the past.
Workshops scheduled for chapters and groups around the country along with a list of available topics.
- Online Press Kit
Damon's writing in the "man-love" genre: novels, projects, and prospects. This is the stuff Damon's finished as well as what he's got brewing...
- Grown Men: a gay sci-fi romance novella from Damon Suede about danger and desire at the edge of the galaxy. (HardCell Universe: first transmission)
- "Seedy Business": a homoerotic sci-fi short from Damon Suede about sperm piracy, hard choices and rotten men. (HardCell Universe: second transmission)
- Horn Gate: a gay paranormal novella by Damon Suede about supernatural obsession and a sex demon who needs rescuing. (Scratch: issue #1)
- Bad Idea: Damon Suede's gay contemporary romance about comic books, stupid heroes, and terrible risks (Itch series, book 1)
- Pent Up: a homoerotic romantic suspense about a bodyguard and a billionaire with plenty to hide.
- Lickety Split: an erotic contempoorary cowboyromance about
A tangential gay romance hodge-podge: Damon's articles on homoerotic fiction and genre in general, reviews of gay romance titles, discussions of authors, and advice for other folks who write stories for a living.
- ARTICLE: An Ode to Gordon Merrick: the godfather of gay romance
- ARTICLE: Sexiness and the Sears Catalog: the boundary between porn and romance
- ARTICLE: Worse than a Girl, Better than a Woman: apparent misogyny in M/M
- ARTICLE: Match Strike: ...on the true story that inspired Hot Head and turned me into a romance writer.
- ADVICE: Swag Hag: promo goodies that don't suck
- ADVICE: Fictional Friction: where's the rub?
- ADVICE: Press Here: making your website work harder
- ADVICE: Hearing Stories: inspiration at the outset of any project
- ADVICE: Con Pros: girding your loins for author events
- ARTICLE: Action Pact: why some erotic romances are neither
- ARTICLE: Ghetto Blasting: the mass-market future of LGBT romance
- REVIEW: Anything for You by Ethan Day
- REVIEW: Between Brothers by J.M. Snyder
- REVIEW: Double Blind by Heidi Cullinan
- REVIEW: Gathering Storm by Lyn Gala
- REVIEW: Into the Light by Scarlet Blackwell
- REVIEW: Pack by Teya Martin
- REVIEW: precious_boy by K.Z. Snow
- REVIEW: Timing by Mary Calmes
- REVIEW: Truth in the Dark by Amy Lane
Damon's Links to websites related to LGBT romance fiction, online communities, social networks, LGBT advocacy, gay romance authors, publishers, & ebook vendors.
- Contact Us
How to get in touch with Mr. Suede for comments, offers, suggestions, rants, raves, or non sequitors.
- Site Map
You're looking at it! This is the navigation structure for the Damon Suede website
Just basic web courtesy: How we apply it round these parts and a description thereof...